Advisor, Board Member, and
Interim VP of Engineering
I've been an entrepreneur, general manager, and venture capitalist. I love helping companies develop and scale their engineering and product organizations. I often take on interim roles working directly with company founders, helping to build world-class technical teams, architect software products, and establish processes for operational success. In addition to my consulting, board, and advisory work, I'm a venture partner with Icon Ventures. Icon Ventures is a venture capital firm seeking to invest in emerging technology-based companies.
• Serve as an Advisor or Board Member
• Take on interim VP of Engineering or CEO roles
• Conduct strategic assessments of organizations, processes, and systems
• Coach and mentor engineering/product management
• Design, streamline, or scale up engineering/product organizations