Hands-on Interim Engineering Executive,
Advisor, and Board Member
I've been an entrepreneur, general manager, and venture capitalist. I love helping companies develop and scale their engineering organizations. I often take on interim roles working directly with company founders, helping to build world-class engineering teams, architect software products, and establish processes for operational success. In addition to my consulting, board, and advisory work, I'm a venture partner with Icon Ventures. Icon Ventures is a venture capital firm seeking to invest in emerging technology-based companies.
• Serve as an Advisor, Board Member, or interim VP of Engineering, COO, or CEO
• Conduct strategic assessments of engineering organizations, processes, and systems
• Coach and mentor engineering management
• Design, streamline, or scale up engineering organizations and/or develop processes
• Recruit senior engineering talent